1. Mom can enjoy a spa treatment and fine dining at Carnegie Inn & Spa, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member in State College.
With its exceptional service, it’s no wonder why The Carnegie Inn has won the AAA Four Diamond Award for lodging, as well as the Best Ambience Award from State College Magazine. Mom can enjoy a day of pampering at the spa before unwinding with wine and a delicious meal.
2. Who doesn’t love chocolate? Take your mom to indulge in chocolate and pampering at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey.
The spa, affectionately known as the Chocolate Spa, is famous for its signature chocolate treatments – but it also offers traditional spa treatments. The European-style spa is sure to make mom feel like royalty. After a day of indulging take her to the Hershey Gardens where all moms are special and will receive free admission on Mother’s Day.
3. Make your mom feel like a queen for the day at the Mary Wells Dining Room in the Historic Penn Wells Hotel & Lodge in Tioga County.
The Hotel is just minutes away from the beautiful Pennsylvania Grand Canyon, the Pine Creek Gorge. The dining room is a space that carefully incorporates the history of Wellsboro and America with a diverse menu including only the highest quality.
4. Let Mom create a fragrance as unique and special as she is at the Scent & Sip in Lansdale.
She will be given a palette of aromas to experiment with before letting her imagination take over into a product that speaks to her individual essence. From candles and lotions to soaps and oils, your mom is sure to bring home the perfect Mother’s Day gift while enjoying a day with her children!
5. Spoil your mom at the Gateway Lodge in Cook Forest State Park!
Experience the calming serenity of nature at Gateway Lodge. Nestled in the ancient hemlocks and pines of Cook Forest State Park, Gateway Lodge offers fine dining with locally sourced foods, soothing AVEDA massages, and an atmosphere of relaxation and personal attention.
6. What’s better than rewarding mom with a day of relaxation and rejuvenation? A day of sippin’ wines along the Bucks County’s Wine Trail!
Moms can experience the rich heritage, intricate creation processes and unique wines produced along the East Coast. Afterwards, treat Mom to one of Bucks County’s great brunches! Enjoy a classic brunch with pancakes and omelets at the Cock ‘n Bull in Peddler’s Village or at the Logan Inn in New Hope.Spa Treatment, Carnegie Inn & Spa.
7. Treat your mom to relaxation with floatation therapy at Oasis Float Company in Chambersburg.
Each private room has a floatation pod, designed to give the feeling of weightlessness to help treat stress, anxiety and depression while increasing mental clarity and focus. Each pod has Epsom salt added to crease buoyancy and let the body heal and de-stress through floating in the specialized pods. The method, originally developed through sensory deprivation practices, allows all to clear the mind.
8. For moms craving adventure, kayak down to The River's Edge Canoe & Kayak located along the Kiski River just outside of Leechburg.
After a day of adventure, stay at the Pines Bed & Breakfast for a country setting where your mom can enjoy her own pool!
9. Sip wine at while enjoying luxurious accommodations at the Inn at Deer Creek Winery in Shippenville.
The winery offers complimentary wine tasting, a bottle of wine and two glasses when you book the special package deal.
10. Treat Mom to a luxurious getaway to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort!
Located in the Laurel Highlands, Mother’s Day weekend festivities include Mom & Me painting classes, wine tastings, art tours, cosmic bowling and a decadent brunch buffet.