Come, relax, and enjoy a bit of history in Cornwall. Iron Ore was mined and cannons and ammo were made here for the Revolutionary Army. The original section of this house was built around 1890, when iron ore was the reason for Cornwall. The Coleman and Freeman families were the only owner until 1955. At that time, the Cornwall Borough School District purchased it and the McCleary family moved in. The current owners are a part of that heritage.