The Hughes Covered Bridge was built in 1899, however the combination of hewed and sawn timbers inthe truss system suggest that this bridge replaced an earlier bridge in the same location. The bridge spans Ten Mile Creek in Amwell Township Park located at the Marianna exit off Interstate 79. It is used only for foot traffic. The Queenpost truss bridge is 12'4" wide and 55'6" long. It has vertical siding on both sides and portals and has four rectangular window on each side. There is no additional steel or wood reinforcement and the bridge rests on a concrete abutment at the north end and a stone-and-mortar abutment at the south end. It is a site of the Annual Covered Bridge Festival held the third weekend in September.