The Logan Mills Covered Bridge is located on State Route 2007 in Logan Township. The 55 foot Queen Truss bridge was built in 1874 and carries Route 2007 over Fishing Creek in Clinton County. It is the only remaining covered bridge in the County that once had many covered bridges. It is owned by the State and maintained by PennDot. The bridge is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.