United States National Park that commemorates the Great Johnstown Flood of May 31, 1889, and remembers the 2,209 victims of the disaster. The park features exhibits on the ruins of the South Fork Dam, a visitor center with exhibits and a film, and a picnic area. The park also now includes the Club House of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club, which is open when staffing permits.
Discounts Offered: Student Discount
Facility Amenities: ADA-compliant, Bus Parking, Gift Shop, Guided Tours, Handicapped Access, Pets Accepted
General Information: Dates Closed: Jan 1., Martin L. King Day, President's Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas, Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Open Year-round