Fort Roberdeau - Historic Site and Natural Area

383 Fort Roberdeau Rd, Altoona, PA 16601 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 814-946-0048
Fax: 814-943-5074

Short trails wind through woods and fields showing a diversity of species and geological features including a disappearing stream and a sinkhole. Guided tours are available for student groups and others by pre-registration.

Share This:
Discounts Offered: Group Discount, Senior Citizen Discount
Facility Amenities: ADA-compliant, Bus Parking, Gift Shop
General Information: Dates Closed: Nov. - Mar., Hours: April - Oct: Tues through Sat.: 11 am - 5 pm; Sun. & Mon.: 1 pm - 5 pm
Follow Us
Follow Us on Facebook
PHOTOS
VIEW MAP
Fort Roberdeau, also known as the Lead Mine Fort, was originally built in 1778 and reconstructed in 1976.
Fort Roberdeau, also known as the Lead Mine Fort, was originally built in 1778 and reconstructed in 1976.
Loading Map.