The Paper Mill House Museum, located at the corner of St. David's and Paper Mill roads, was originally known as the Paper Mill House. The original building was constructed in 1770 and a large addition was added in 1820. This building provided housing for families of the Darby Creek mill workers. The older section was converted into a general store in 1845. In 1976, the property was deeded to the township and it has been restored to house the Newtown Square Historical Preservation Society. A General Store is now also on-site.