The Winters Heritage House Museum is dedicated to preserving and celebrating Elizabethtown's history and heritage. The musuem consists of two houses that date to 1760 and 1812 and a Victorican brick home from 1877. The 1760 is a Scotch-Irish log home, and the 1812 is a PA German log home. The museum also hosts the Seibert Genealogy Library. Museum hours are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. The Nogging Shop offers locally made crafts by talented artesians.