PA Travel Logo

 
Covered Bridges in Dutch Country Roads PA
Hide Map View Map
Display by first letter:
Results
63 results total.

Javascript is required to view this map.
  • Route 2024 Oriental, PA 17045
    717-248-6713
    The Sheaffer Covered Bridge was built in 1907. It is 91 feet long and crosses Mahatango Creek
  • Township Rd. 684 Intercourse, PA 17534
    717-299-8901
    Leaman Place Covered Bridge crosses Pequea Creek in a quiet corner of Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
  • West Lampeter Township Strasburg, PA 17579
    717-299-8901
    Originally built in 1824 as the Bowman's Mill Bridge, the Neff's Mill Covered Bridge was rebuilt in 1875. With an 11 ft. opening, it is the county's narrowest covered bridge. In the winter of 2001,...
    Website
  • Off Rte. 501 Lititz, PA 17543
    Also known as Hess Covered Bridge, this 1884 bridge crosses a pond and is closed to motor traffic.
  • EAST HEMPFIELD TOWNSHIP Manheim, PA 17545
    717-299-8901
    Originally built in 1847, Shenck's Mill Covered Bridge was rebuilt in 1855 $837 after extensive flood damage. It is the 3rd oldest bridge in the county still open to traffic. Shenck is spelled...
    Website
  • 2201 Tulpehocken Rd Wyomissing, PA 19610-1020
    610-374-8839
    Wertz's Covered Bridge, located at the Berks County Heritage Center, is the longest single-span covered bridge in Pennsylvania. Stretching 204 feet acrosss the Tulpehocken Creek, it serves as a...
  • West Earl Township Ephrata, PA 17522
    717-299-8901
    Bitzer's Mill Bridge is also known as Martin's Mill Bridge, Eberly's Cider Mill Bridge and Fiantz's Mill Bridge, all earlier mill owners. Steel "I" beams were installed under the floor to help...
    Website
  • Auction Rd. Manheim, PA 17545
    717-299-8901
    Built in 1855, Schenck's Mill Bridge has a low Burr arch and horizontal clapboard siding.
    Website
  • WEST HEMPFIELD TOWNSHIP Columbia, PA 17512
    717-299-8901
    Built 1885, Siegrist's Mill Covered Bridge is also known as Michael Moore's Mill Bridge. The name changed when the Siegrist family purchased the mill in 1895. Be sure to visit nearby Forry's Mill...
    Website
  • Madison Rd. Blain, PA 17006
    717-582-2131
    Elsewhere called Book's Covered Bridge or Flickinger Mill, this bridge was built in 1871 and crosses Shermans Creek. It is a single span 96 feet long, of Burr-truss construction with multiple king...
63 results total.
Display by first letter: