Materials needed: 8 ½ x 11 piece of paper, scissors, and crayons or colored pencils
- Step 1: fold your piece of paper in half, then in half again, and then in half a third time. Open the paper back up so that it is only folded once, but creases remain.
- Step 2: Cut a quarter of the paper from the folded side into the center.
- Step 3: Open the paper up all the way so you have a slit in the middle – then fold the paper the long way.
- Step 4: Fold the book back up so that you have 8 smaller pages.
- Step 5: Add your own drawings of things you are thankful for!